Museums & Heritage Webinar on Digital Student Placements
Our Education Officer, Dr DeAnn Bell, delivered a Museums & Heritage webinar to help other museums start their own Digital Student Placements.
Short description of Webinar: Digital placements can provide a safe and simple way for museums to expand their interpretations, create relationships with younger audiences, and become a place where students can begin building their professional CV’s. This webinar provides a 9-step process to help museums develop an easily managed, student-led, digital placement scheme.
- What do we get out of it?
- Advertising your placements
- Choosing the right students
- Working with universities
- Designing a shared project and outcomes
- Check-in sessions: what tools do I need?
- Time management for organizers
Watch the full video here: VISIT PAGE